Kommer in i början av december!
Foxwell NT809 Allbilsverktyg stöder över 100 märken.
Svensk språk finns.
2023 års revision som stöder ända upp till 2023 års bilar.
Extremt kompetent diagnosverktyg. Platsar lätt på en mindre verkstad.
Läs mer här på Foxwells sida: Foxwell NT809
Foxwell NT809 Features and Benefits:
- Smart Scan: Android 9.0 operating system + 7" Touch Screen, gives you a fast and technological experience.
- Bi-Directional: Equipped with Bi-directional control, NT809 significantly reduces the mechanics’ diagnostic time. Follow this manual to update NT809: Update NT809.
- Full OBDII Functions+ Full System Diagnostics: You will not have to purchase a separate car code reader to perform different functions.
- 30 Reset Services: Comes with the most commonly used service reset functions, fits all you needs.
- New Update: WiFi Online Touch Update & Automotive Update, helps you faster troubleshooting!
- Auto VIN: Auto-VIN technology quickly and directly obtains the vehicle’s information, means you no need to input manually.
- Screen Display: Show the real-time battery voltage & vehicle model on the top of page
- Live Data Record & Playback: Merge 4 in 1 live data in graph + In Single & Multi-graph Type
- Diagnostic Report:Save, share, and print the overall inspection report for further diagnostic analysis.
- Online Feedback & Suggestions: Submit your issues in the diagnostic process and get Foxwell professional troubleshooting
Foxwell NT809 Supports All System Diagnose
With NT809, full system diagnostic scanner, you can have access to diagnose systems as Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning, and more. With full system scanner, you don’t need to buy a separate diagnostic tool to scan all available ECU modules of the tested vehicle. Foxwell NT809 gives you chance to figure out car issues with performing a comprehensive scanning quickly and effectively.
With 30 Service Functions, Foxwell NT809 Meets All Your Needs
Foxwell NT809 automotive scanner comes with the most commonly used service reset functions, helps you diagnose and calibrate faults in your vehicles accurately when the warning light is on.
Oil Light Reset, ABS Bleeding, Battery Matching, DPF Regeneration, SAS Match, Injector Coding, EPB Reset, TPS, Airbag(Replace Airbag ECU Module), Seat Match, A/F Reset, Language Change, TPMS Reset, EGR Adaption, Headlamp Reset, Cluster, Clutch Adaptation, CVT, EVAP Test, Gear Learn, ODS & OPDS, Oxygen Sensor Test, Prime Fuel Pump, TCM Oil, Transmission Adaptation, TURBO, Windows-door.